Mini Blast FurnaceProminent & Leading Manufacturer from Ludhiana, we offer mini blast furnace.
Approx. Price: Rs 21.2 Lakh / SetGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Set|
|Max Temperature||1500-2000 degree Celsius|
|Material Loading Capacity||0-500 kg, 500-1500 kg|
|Melting Material||Lead Ingots|
|Rated Power (KW)||25|
|Input Voltage (V)||420|
|Surface Treatment||Powder Coated|
- The Mini Blast Furnace (commonly known as Mandir Bhatti or Shahi Bhatti) is Coal-fired which combines the features of low set-up and operating costs, high process efficiency, low maintenance requirements due to no moving parts and user-friendly features. Blast Furnace can be run in shifts since starting and shut down of furnace is not much costly. This process must require wood charcoal of good quality since charcoal acts as heating media as well as reducing agent for charge material. The Mini Blast Furnace produces low Antimony Lead (soft lead) at low temperature.
- The Furnace itself is a modified blast furnace which consists of a brick lined structure with fire brick oven in the midst and a metal Exo-skeletal structure outside. Raw material & fuel (coke) is charged manually through the side metal doors fitted in the brick structure and air is provided from the FD fans provided at the back of the brick structure. Molten metal & slag is tapped at the pits made in front of the brick structure and flue gases are sucked from the top of the brick structure which is provided with a metallic hood.
- Very high conduction speed
- High strength
- Very long lasting and durable
- Production Capacity: 150 Ton / Month
- Delivery Time: 50-60 days